Saturday, February 16, 2013

Letter dated 14Jan2013

Dear friends and family, I hope the new year is treating you well! Here is the letter we received this morning from Weston. We appreciate your prayers and your support of Weston! If you have a message you would like me to forward to Weston, simply respond to this email and I will make sure that Weston receives your note. Best wishes! Weston's editor - BWS] Dear Family, How are you all? You sound good and I hope that you all keep it up this week. Honestly, I can´t really think of much to talk about this week. We did have a great chance to do some service at a giant estate over in the Sabadell area. The house is so huge and old but that´s the sad thing. The place is just falling apart because it´s only three girls who live there, the grandma, mother, and daughter so there are not too many working hands to keep everything going well. It was nice to get outside and do some raking and just quality service work. Afterwards they treated us to some fantastic homemade Spanish pizza. We have been having some good success with a family that we have been teaching for a while. They came to church 3 times in a row and I hope to see them progress in the next few weeks as well. They are such a great family and I´m sure that they are sincere in their desire to learn more from the scriptures. They are from Peru, by the way. ^_^ I´m drawing blanks right now... What did we do this week? Oh, my pants are finally fixed so now I can wear my other suit! I need to take a bunch of my clothes to the dry cleaners though. That with some new shoes in a few weeks would just be dapper, if I ever saw it! Well, I love ya´ll! Élder Xander Weston Schindler P.S. We have to go back, Kate...

No comments:

Post a Comment